How about a full-time Senior Security Architecture opportunity where you will protect a global company’s systems, intellectual property and brand and reputation with your advanced Internet-facing security architecture skills? The work done in this security architecture group protects the Internet “crown jewels” of this organization; it’s heavily visited Internet profit generating properties.
SecurityRecruiter.com has been engaged to identify, recruit and deliver an Internet Security Architect who will detect, defend and respond to events that could impact our client’s global brand and Internet security. The candidate will conduct technical analysis of security incidents, threats and business problems. The candidate will lead cross-functional teams of highly skilled security engineer / security architect skilled professionals. This is a hands-on security architecture role for a security architecture who definitely wants to stay deeply involved with network and Internet security topics while providing leadership to security engineers and other security architecture skilled security professionals.
The Senior Security Architect will:
• Address global threat, risk and protection architecture.
• Design and implement technical security solutions.
• Research security threats to a global organization.
• Develop architectural security standards and best practices documentation.
• Conduct threat assessments and research incidents: Fraud Detection, Malware, Forensic Analysis, etc.
• Assess security threats.
• Work closely with a team.
A relocation package within the United States is offered to candidates who are either US Citizens or who are Permanent Residents of the US. Compensation includes a highly competitive base plus incentive.
A full job description will be shared with qualified candidates.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or industry equivalent work experience in security engineering. A Master’s degree is preferred.
• Ten years or more of experience in security engineering and security architecture roles.
Candidates will demonstrate:
• In-Depth experience with many of the following technologies: End-Point Security, Web Proxy / Content Filtering, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Antivirus, SIEM, Deep Pack Inspection, Wireless Networking, Database Protection Architecture, Encryption, Network Management Technologies, Switching and Routing Infrastructures, Vulnerability Assessment and Management Technologies, PKI, Authentication, Authorization, Data Leak Prevention, IAM, Web Application Firewalls, Load Balancers, etc.
General Required Skills
• Strong interest in and knowledge in network security issues with heavy Internet security experience coming from a company that primarily does business through e-commerce and/or a company that relies heavily on its Internet presence to drive revenue.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are must have skills. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel. Must be able to work calmly under pressure and to deliver to tight and sometime inflexible deadlines.
Seattle Washington Security Jobs, Interenet Security Jobs, Security Architect Jobs, Security Recruiter Blog