Provide risk analysis, automation support, expertise and consulting services to Bank and Federal Reserve System on information security related matters pertinent to all automation platforms and business processes used by the Bank.
- Under general supervision, independently manage and execute information security consulting projects for internal customers, external customers, and the Information Security Department on critical security initiatives.
- Consult with Bank staff and management to ensure appropriate controls exist in application systems and business processes, and advises Information Security management on all information security risk issues.
- Develop and maintain complex systems to increase the Information Security Department's efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work with large complex data sets to identify and analyze information security risks relevant to the Bank’s operations
- Provide primary security support for selected automation platforms, and serve as a security liaison to ITS and vendors.
- Coach and mentor security administration staffs and coordinate their security activities.
- Achieves and maintains a high degree of expertise in multiple information security subject areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Adheres to the Bank's policies through regular and prompt attendance.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8+ years of related work experience
- Proficient with manipulation of large data sets.
- Ability to perform involved, independent research and creative work
- Experience conducting and mitigating security/risk assessments
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement information security policies, procedures, standards, and practices
- Knowledge of and implementation experience with security technologies and architecture, including encryption, network security, firewall configuration, intrusion detection and access provisioning.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of information security industry trends and emerging technologies, and an ability to relate them to the Bank and its objectives
- Proficient with professional written reporting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with solid presentation skills
- Proficient skill with various productivity applications, ( eg. MS Word, MS Excel, SQL)
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Professional certifications preferred (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CPCB, etc.)
Work demands may necessitate extra hours during the day and week. You must also be prepared to work at home or come in at a moment's notice to resolve security issues.