For the first 1+ years of employment, it will be necessary to go to work at the company headquarters. Once you have proven your ability to contribute, the possibility to live where you want to live in the US and telecommute will be considered.
Compensation is competitive and the bonus structure is something to pay attention to. The bonus opportunity has multiple tiers and is based on both company performance and individual performance. The company’s side of the performance has been met since the early 1990s.
Ongoing training and education through this company is unmatched. You'll have an opportunity to work towards certifications as well as the opportunity to develop other business skills that security professionals need in order for their careers to progress.
· Lead development of IT Security Compliance software or tools that control device configuration monitoring.
· Evaluate future end-user devices for potential use, making appropriate recommendations on security settings.
· Conduct vulnerability scans of mobile devices.
· Evaluate mobile device application security to ensure that company and industry standards for hardening are met.
· This role requires one year or more of development experience in the mobile device arena. Most often these skills will include Java, iPhone / iPad Development, Android Development / Blackberry Development, Mobile Browser Development.
· A CISSP certification and/or application security certificates or certification such as: CSSLP from ISC2, Secure Coding in Java/J2EE and similar from SANS, etc. are helpful.
Location: VA-Richmond, Possible Telecommute in the Future
Relocation: Some Relocation Possible
Visa Sponsorship: No
Compensation: $105,000 - $120,000 base range, attractive bonus opportunity
Apply On-Line at : http://misjobs.com/cgi-bin/securityrecruiter/showjob.cgi?actiontotake=ShowRecord&JobID=200135
SecurityRecruiter.com's Security Recruiter Blog, home of security jobs