A detailed job description will be provided to qualified candidates.
- Requires a BA/BS with strong preference for a Master’s degree.
- Desirable candidates will likely possess 10 to 20 or more years of experience working on enterprise-level business intelligence / data warehousing projects to the extent that they can now provide strategic direction to a global Fortune 100 company.
- Candidates will demonstrate to the business that they have previously created and executed Business Intelligence strategies that exceeded business expectations.
- Candidates will demonstrate past experience working with groups exceeding 50 people and where budgetary responsibility was above $25 Million.
- The right candidate will have a technology background that includes DB2, Oracle, SQL, experience with ETL tools, Business intelligence tools and data warehousing tools.
- Candidates will demonstrate executive level communication and presentation skills in order to communicate strategic vision for a global Business Intelligence program.