- Directs the secure design and implementation of technologies throughout the SSDLC for all layers of the OSI model.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of security standards including network infrastructure, wireless and mobile infrastructure, databases, applications, operating systems and emerging technologies.
- Fosters strong relationships with Information Technology and partners to ensure reasonable security controls are properly designed and implemented to adhere to regulatory and internal requirements.
- Provides strategic direction to address risks with existing and emerging technologies.
- Identifies, allocates, and manages resources to achieve project objectives.
- Designs team roles and responsibilities to ensure accountability.
- Contributes to Capital and Operational Budget planning for the Security Operations and Engineering department.
- Sets goals for motivation and career progression and provides mentoring and recognition for the Security Architect employees.
- A BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years of experience as a Senior Systems Design or Senior Security Architect with a demonstrated track record in the development and deployment to production of increasingly more complex solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role within Information Technology
- Demonstrate knowledge of secure design and implementation of:
o Network infrastructure (firewalls, switches, routers, wireless access points)
o Operating systems (Windows, Unix, AS/400)
o Databases (MS SQL, Oracle)
o N-tier application architecture
o Mobile technologies
o Web development and coding (JAVA, .NET)
o Emerging technologies
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills including interaction with business partners, vendors, and technical staff.
- Knowledge of networking concepts and communication protocols, architecture concepts and frameworks and systems integration.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent program and project management skills with proven ability to work in a cross functional environment to drive the implementation of projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and negotiation skills to interface with management and staff at all levels within the organization.
- Candidates must pass a background check in order to receive a valid gaming license.
Education: BA/BS Preferred
Certification: CISSP, CISA and/or QSA highly desired