- Join the team of a boss who will be there to help you succeed
- Surrounding yourself with colleagues who are smart enough to push you to new heights
- Take on a role that will allow you to expand your skills
- Position yourself in a company that will appreciate and leverage your strengths
- Align your personal values with a company that shares your values
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
What Defines a Great Career Move?
President of SecurityRecruiter.com and JeffSnyderCoaching.com. SecurityRecruiter.com is an executive search firm specialized in information security recruiting, cyber security recruiting, corporate security recruiting, physical security recruiting, converged security recruiting, IT risk management recruiting, enterprise risk management, global compliance recruiting, global privacy recruiting and business intelligence recruiting.
Through JeffSnyderCoaching.com, I provide Resume Writing, LinkedIn Profile Optimization, Personal Branding, Personal Marketing, Strengths Coaching, Emotional Intelligence Coaching, Career Coaching, Leadership Coaching, Executive Coaching, Coaching for Entrepreneurs and aspiring Entrepreneurs, Career Transition Coaching and more.
My clients include Fortune 500 clients crossing many different different industry boundaries including but not limited to Banking, Financial Services, Hospitality, Gaming, Insurance, eCommerce, Oil & Gas, Retail, Entertainment, Media, Software, Consumer Products, Hospitality, Mining, Security Consulting, Telecommunications and more.
My Security Recruiter Blog is home to information that security, risk, compliance, governance and privacy professionals need to grow their security careers and is updated weekly.
My recent public speaking activities include:
- CISO Forum and ISSA of Los Angeles
- CSO Roundtable for ASIS
- North Texas ISACA in Dallas, TX
- Information Security Leadership Forum, Dallas, TX
- ISSA in Denver, CO
- National CISO Forum of ISSA in Las Vegas
- ISSA in Colorado Springs
- EVANTA in Phoenix
- A private training session to train computer sales people in Denver to leverage LinkedIn to drive their sales business opportunities.
- I speak on leadership, career and overcoming adversity topics.
Testimonials of my recruiting work are found on the Security Recruiting Testimonials page of SecurityRecruiter.com. Testimonials for my coaching work are found on the Coaching Testimonials page of JeffSnyderCoaching.com.
I have a rather large and growing LinkedIn network with nearly 30,000 direct connections.