Maybe I am a “LinkedIn Expert” and I didn’t even know it. When technology professionals come to me for LinkedIn training, I don’t try to teach them everything I know. Nearly all of my LinkedIn clients are interested in knowing what a recruiter looks for when they search LinkedIn for talent.
It's about me giving my clients the value they want and need and nothing more or less.
Much of what I've seen taught through LinkedIn seminars qualifies as too much information. The presenters find the point where value is being exchanged hands and they keep on going.
- Nationally recognized Coaching and Consulting
- Nationally recognized Marketing/SEO Expert
- Nationally recognized Business Communications Authority
- Internationally Recognized High ROI Marketing
- Nationally recognized in Website Design, Social Media Management and SEO
- Internationally Recognized High Performance Authority
- Nationally Recognized "Biz Dev" Marketer
- Nationally Recognized Media Authority
- Internationally Recognised SME Marketing Coach
- Nationally Recognized Media Citation Coach
I teach my clients how to effectively communicate to their audience on LinkedIn just like I teach them to communicate ways that will make sense to the audience when they build and send a resume. It's about clean, clear and logical rather than gimmicky.