- This resume failed to capture my attention in a matter of seconds.
- This resume was too long to satisfy the attention span of a data overwhelmed executive
- This resume had too much text with very little white space.
- This resume presented formatting issues that would very likely have not worked well with applicant tracking systems
- This resume was loaded with acronyms and abbreviations
- As the resume reader, I had to work too hard to determine what the resume owner was great at and where he professionally excelled.
“I have made it through a couple of levels of screening for the VP – Corporate Security for a Fortune 100 company. I am in conversations with a global crisis management company for a Director – Crisis Management role and another large company for a Regional Security Manager role for North America. I remain in your debt for your resume services and unwavering support.”
I Want To Help You...My Resume Coaching Clients Win!