Linked:HR Membership Application
Thank you for your interest in the Linked:HR group.
We receive over 1000 submissions each day for membership and postings. Unfortunately, your profile was not approved, likely because of one or more of the following reasons:
- Not enough information in your profile for us to make a clear membership decision. Job titles, company, and dates are NOT enough! If you have not completed your profile, please do so and put more information about your background and track record of experience in HR. We want more details about your present position, employment history, and education (school and degree program) - all are important! Make sure your profile is in English as well.
- Your profile does not match the group’s interests - if you are NOT working in one of the HR disciplines, you will likely not benefit from our group and were declined.
- Your profile does not comply with the LinkedIn User Agreement. This included placing email, phone number, URL, or other content in the name or title fields of your profile.
If you disagree with our decision, all is not lost, BUT, we want to hear your story and the reasons why we should accept you in our group. Please contact Linked:HR Member Services at email@example.com, and INCLUDE THE LINK TO YOUR LINKEDIN PROFILE (last line, big box, upper left of your profile page, or the URL of your profile home page).
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Have You Ever Been Rejected By a LinkedIn Group? I have
President of SecurityRecruiter.com and JeffSnyderCoaching.com. SecurityRecruiter.com is an executive search firm specialized in information security recruiting, cyber security recruiting, corporate security recruiting, physical security recruiting, converged security recruiting, IT risk management recruiting, enterprise risk management, global compliance recruiting, global privacy recruiting and business intelligence recruiting.
Through JeffSnyderCoaching.com, I provide Resume Writing, LinkedIn Profile Optimization, Personal Branding, Personal Marketing, Strengths Coaching, Emotional Intelligence Coaching, Career Coaching, Leadership Coaching, Executive Coaching, Coaching for Entrepreneurs and aspiring Entrepreneurs, Career Transition Coaching and more.
My clients include Fortune 500 clients crossing many different different industry boundaries including but not limited to Banking, Financial Services, Hospitality, Gaming, Insurance, eCommerce, Oil & Gas, Retail, Entertainment, Media, Software, Consumer Products, Hospitality, Mining, Security Consulting, Telecommunications and more.
My Security Recruiter Blog is home to information that security, risk, compliance, governance and privacy professionals need to grow their security careers and is updated weekly.
My recent public speaking activities include:
- CISO Forum and ISSA of Los Angeles
- CSO Roundtable for ASIS
- North Texas ISACA in Dallas, TX
- Information Security Leadership Forum, Dallas, TX
- ISSA in Denver, CO
- National CISO Forum of ISSA in Las Vegas
- ISSA in Colorado Springs
- EVANTA in Phoenix
- A private training session to train computer sales people in Denver to leverage LinkedIn to drive their sales business opportunities.
- I speak on leadership, career and overcoming adversity topics.
Testimonials of my recruiting work are found on the Security Recruiting Testimonials page of SecurityRecruiter.com. Testimonials for my coaching work are found on the Coaching Testimonials page of JeffSnyderCoaching.com.
I have a rather large and growing LinkedIn network with nearly 30,000 direct connections.