"Attached is our countersigned. Let the resumes flow."
"Below are some openings we would like help with, which are on our website as well."
- I don’t know where this company is in their search process.
- I don’t know if the job descriptions the HR Director sent URLs to are accurately written.
- I don’t know if the hiring manager is the greatest manager on the planet or the opposite.
- Because nobody at this company has educated me, I have no idea how to sell this company’s jobs. A talented recruiter by the way is a sales professional and part psychologist. If I have nothing to sell, I’m not making recruiting calls.
- Companies frequently do not understand how to write security job descriptions.
- Companies frequently do not understand how to screen and properly hire security professionals.
- Once you’re on board, companies frequently do not know how to determine whether you’re succeeding or not.