Can You Explain What I’ll Get from Your 1 Hour Resume Coaching Service?
- A resume should be built to play nicely with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- It should be possible to visually scan a resume in 10-15 seconds in order to process a decision
- A resume should strategically communicate what the resume owner is great at during the 10-15 second visual scan
- A resume should be built in bite sized pieces to accommodate the way human beings have been conditioned to receive information in the 21st century
- A resume must be clean, clear and logically written based on the way resume reviewers logically look for information in order to process a decision.
- A resume should communicate Accomplishments, Contributions and the Value that matters to the business
- A resume should be mobile friendly
- A resume should never require someone in the resume’s audience to have to interpret what they see in the resume