Build a Cyber Security Program
(Individual Contributor w/ Authority)
- Implement security into the company’s products.
- Work closely with customers to define cybersecurity solutions.
- Work with program leaders to build security into the entire product development life -cycle.
- Lead, educate and advise engineers on cybersecurity topics.
- Prepare briefings to obtain approvals by government agencies for contracted efforts.
- Requires an Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical field such as Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Science or Physics.
- Requires a CISSP. A Security+ certification may be considered)
- 8+ years of related engineering experience in information technology / information security
- 4+ years of experience working with white hat, black hat or reverse engineering computer technology
- Full life-cycle systems development experience
- Prior experience as a systems administrator
- Have or be capable of obtaining a DoD Top Secret clearance along with a DoD Special Access Program clearance
- Possess a working knowledge of Information Assurance concepts
- Prefer JSIG / JAFAN implementation experience
- Risk Management experience per DoDI 8510.01
- Proficiency in and knowledge of anti-tamper tools and techniques for verification and protection of CPI per DoDI 5200.39