- His picture is an excellent business photo.
- Had I not blocked out his name, you would see a full name and a CPP certification showing me that this is a corporate security professional.
- This person has a full and descriptive title.
- I was compelled to accept this LinkedIn invitation quickly.
- Since I have over 29,400 LinkedIn connections, I've learned to quickly spot what appear to be fraudulent invitations. The photo on this invitation looks more like a Google+ or Facebook photo. It is not a LinkedIn business photo. This one doesn't look right.
- No thanks
- I like to connect to people, not blank images and not company logos. I like to see who I'm connecting to. There is obviously no photo.
- There was a name until I blocked it out but it is just a name.
- I didn't erase this person's title. There was no title showing on his invitation.
- No thanks
"They made the offer now we're to the money round. Starting in mid January. Thanks for everything."
"Working on final interviews...Currently I am the preferred candidate for both companies...our coaching sessions definitely helped me get here."
"I have accepted an offer...they are matching my compensation and adding a pretty good amount of signing bonus to make up for the bonus I used to receive. Your assistance and thoughtful guidance at the onset is much appreciated. I will be in touch to do the leadership coaching."
Call me when you're ready for the kinds of results my clients are achieving.